I finished the last batch of CVM fiber. It turned out true fingering weight, even after washed. That’s good (because I want to be able to spin fingering not weight) and bad (because the last skein was sport weight. Now I have a skein of each!). No pictures of that yet because it is drying. It came out to be 2.8 ounces and 205 yards. Pictures to follow.
I dyed some more of the washed CVM locks and some that didn’t maintain their lock structure. This time I used Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid. It’s very bright!
It’s been a nice holiday weekend with plenty of variety. DJ was home. He had a couple of friends over for games last night and they invited Gianna and I to play too. Anytime you can have a group of 16-year-olds sitting around playing board games and eating pizza instead of out making trouble, that’s a good thing!