Fun Family Time

4 Jul

All four kids were here yesterday swimming.  It was a lot of fun.  The older kids got “back to their roots” so to speak.  They had a great time.

Chicken Fights

 

Okay, these sides might be a little unfair!

 

My mom and dad laughing at all the action

 

My dad's noodle gets out of control

 

Four people on one raft... That can't be good...

 

Yep... saw that coming

Where are Dan and I during this time?  Working on rebuilding the wall that surrounds the pool!  Well, he was mostly working and I was supervising at that time.  I got to work soon afterwards.

The wall was starting to lean forward after 10 years of wear and tear.  Not too bad.  So we tore it down 1/2 way and rebuilt it this weekend.  As of this morning, it’s 99% completed.  Dan will spend the rest of the day tinkering with that last 1%.  I will not.  🙂

On the knitting front, I did finish the shawl.  It wasn’t on July 1, but July 2.  I’ll get pictures taken and up eventually.  I’m going to donate the shawl to my MIL’s church organization for a fall auction.

I started on another summer sweater… 🙂

Advertisements

One Response to “Fun Family Time”

  1. Sonia July 4, 2011 at 12:42 PM #

    A summer sweater…seems like an oximoron to me! How do you spell that word? It’s got to have an ‘x’ doesn’t it? “How can I look it up if I can’t spell it?”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: